Due to the health alert for COVID-19 disease caused by SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus, certain forms of shipment or payment may be restricted. To date, the situation is as follows:
- CHANGES IN ORDERS: you should be aware that on many occasions it will be impossible to make changes in an order once your purchase is complete, so we can either cancel it, waiting for you to place a new order, or ship it as is. Therefore, please check that everything you have ordered is correct before completing the purchase process
- SEED BY UNITS: in order to guarantee the maximum security measures and the minimum object manipulation, we have to stop selling seeds by units with the Pick´n´Mix system temporarily
- AGENCY SHIPPING: Agencies are successfully delivering on time until now, although different protocols or restrictions may cause delays. Check your local media to know your area's status
- SHIPMENT BY POST: authorized shipments for the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Madeira, Azores, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra. The Spanish Postal Service works with reduced hours, and we prepare the orders following all the WHO recommendations, so the orders may take a delay of 3 - 5 days for the Balearic Islands or Andorra and 5 - 7 days for the rest of the destinations
- POSSIBLE DELAYS IN ORDERING: complying with all WHO safety recommendations makes the order preparation slower. It is normal to have shipment delays of at least a day or two
- UNITED KINGDOM: shipments to this zone are suspended due to the current situation.
- OTHER COUNTRIES / SITUATIONS: at the moment orders are suspended until further notice. The only shipping areas enabled are: mainland Portugal, mainland Spain and the different countries of the European Union that accept the shipping via Nacex or MRW carriers (depending on destination)
We hope that the situation will return to normal as soon as possible. In the meantime we appreciate your understanding and patience.