Rating 4.7/5 based on 3 vote(s)
CBD: 6%, THC: <0.2%. Flower buds (inflorescences) of Cannabis Sativa L. Carmagnola. 100% natural with no additives crop. Citrus flavoured strain with compact buds. Legal in the European Union as it has a less than 0.2% THC. Inform yourself about the current legality in your country about THC and CBD before purchasing this product.
- Reviews (0)
IMPORTANT: despite being a legal product as demonstrated by the laboratory analysis we recommend our customers complete discretion when using this material. These are cannabis flowers with a look, smell and resin identical to the normal buds. To avoid long explanations or problems with the authority, possible seizures or misunderstandings, it is better to make use of Cannabis High CBD in controlled and safe spaces such as the privacy of your home.
Candy Kush flower is compact with a persistent taste and a citrus touch. This strain is rich in terpenes which enhances cannabinoids, ideal to reinforce the cannabis entourage effect. It also contains cannabinoids such as CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, etc. that benefit our endocannabinoid system.
Analyses of Swiss Made buds are carried out by accredited laboratories. A sealed package guarantees the product content. Its THC level is less than 0.2%.
How to Use the CBD? There are different ways to use CBD:
- Maceration: One way to consume the Cannabis Sativa L flower is by maceration. Olive oil, like almond oil, is one of the best solvents for extracting the active ingredients of the plant.
- Butter: it is very easy to make and will be the basis for other recipes such as cakes, biscuits, cookies,...
- Vaporization: is a way of consuming cannabinoids by inhaling unburned steam, so it does not harm. It is the most immediate way to have effects after vaporization.
- Tincture: a tincture is a cold maceration of a medicinal plant in alcohol (pure ethanol, liquor, brandy, etc). Alcohol is used to extract the active substances contained in the plant. The alcohol used will vary according to the use and the power we want to give it.
- Extraction: with an ethanol reduction it is possible to extract a highly concentrated oil, suitable for a large number of treatments. The concentrate obtained is valid for oral administration (never smoked or inhaled) by means of vegetable capsules, for example. Due to its high concentration it is recommended to start with microdoses.
- Creams or ointments: topical hemp-based treatments are effective in improving certain skin conditions, as well as being good moisturizers for the skin.
- Cooking: you can crumble the cannabis sativa L flower and add it to your favorite salads or stews to give your dish a special touch of flavor, texture or appearance.
Attention: CBD Interaction inflorescences are defined in the biomass category and are intended for collection, research and development or technical use only. They must be kept out of the reach of children and under no circumstances be ingested or consumed. They should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably dark. These inflorescences should not be considered a narcotic substance as their THC content is below the legally permitted maximum limit.
Other products in Therapeutic CBD